As of December 1, 2014
This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for www.spinakeyes.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
We share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
We may use a credit card processing company to bill users for goods and services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes beyond filling your order.
We partner with another party (such as CareCredit) to provide specific services. When the user signs up for these services, we will share names, or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline. The website is hosted on a third-party server and that third-party takes steps to ensure the security of all transactions. We rely on their technical expertise.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
This website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
From time-to-time our site requests information via surveys. Participation in these surveys is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify you of any results or to gather further information on any specific comments. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site, for providing a better customer experience or more suitable services or products.
Use of Google Analytics to collect non-personally identifiable information.
We also may collect certain non-personally identifiable information when you visit many of our web pages, such as the type of browser you are using (e.g., Fire Fox, Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari), the type of operating system you are using, (e.g., Windows Vista, Mac OS), the domain name of your Internet service provider (e.g., Verizon, Cablevision, Optimum), the name of the web pages you visit, the time you access our Web pages, and the length of time you stay on those pages.
We collect this information in order to determine which areas of our web site are most popular and to enhance your experience with our Web site. This information may also be shared with third parties on an aggregate and non-personally identifiable basis. However, please be assured that this information will in no way personally identify you or any other visitors of our web site.
- Spinak Medical Eye Center, in order to provide a better understanding of our customers, our site’s conversion rates and our online marketing, uses Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting.
- In addition, Spinak Medical Eye Center may utilize Google’s display advertising, remarketing, impression reporting and DoubleClick Campaign Manager integration.
- Using Google Analytics’ Ads Settings, users can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads.
- Other opt-out opportunities are available at: Google Analytics’ currently available opt-outs for the web.
- Spinak Medical Eye Center may use remarketing with Google Analytics to advertise online.
- Third-party vendors, including Google, may show Spinak Medical Eye Center ads on sites across the Internet.
- Spinak Medical Eye Center and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone’s past visits to the website.
- Spinak Medical Eye Center and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to report how your ad impressions, other uses of ad services, and interactions with these ad impressions and ad services are related to visits to the website.
- Spinak Medical Eye Center uses data from Google’s Interest-based advertising or 3rd-party audience data (such as age, gender, and interests) with Google Analytics to gain a better understanding of who uses the site, how they use it and to determine which products are of interest. The overall goal is to gain a better understanding of our marketing, our customers and to use this information to provide a better customer experience.
Our Web site uses ClickTale or other third party web analytics service. Such service may record mouse clicks, mouse movements, scrolling activity as well as any text you type in this Web site. The service does not collect personally identifiable information that you do not voluntarily enter in this Web site. The service does not track your browsing habits across web sites that do not use the service. For more information on ClickTale or to disable the ClickTale service, please visit: www.clicktale.com.