If you’re 50 years of age or older, you are at risk for developing cataracts.
Are you experiencing these symptoms of cataracts?
- A decrease in vision, even when wearing prescription glasses;
- Seeing glare or haloes around lights;
- Increased sensitivity to light;
- Increased difficulty with vision in dim lighting.
Problems with these daily activities?
- Reading the paper, recipes, books or menus
- Using your phone
- Working on the computer
The doctors at Spinak Medical Eye Center offer no-stitch, mini-incision cataract surgery and both traditional and advanced technology, or premium implants for correcting vision.
Want to have more freedom from glasses?
Cataract implants using Premium IOLs can make that a possibility.
- Cataract surgery to correct astigmatism.
- Cataract surgery to correct both distance vision and presbyopia, or the need for reading glasses. Traditional cataract surgery typically corrects distance vision only.
Scheduling an exam is the next step
Call today to schedule an appointment with our board certified surgeons, Dr. John Chang and Dr. Andrew Spinak, to discuss your situation.
Bring this form with you to your appointment
Please complete this form if you are coming to see our doctors for a cataract condition. The information you provide will help us improve our knowledge about your visual needs.