Candidates for permanent cosmetics may include:
- Someone who wishes to eliminate daily cosmetic application
- People with cosmetic allergies
- Those who have lost their eyebrows or eyelashes
- Individuals who wish to enhance the shape or color of their lips
- Persons with motor skill or visual impairments that preclude makeup application
- Those who need a waterproof, perspiration proof cosmetic solution.
The initial consultation with the doctor is an important part of the procedure. The doctor will review your health history and explain the risks. He or she will also help you choose the right pigmentation for your skin tone.